Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 09:00
'Social Media...Morning Workshop Session'
(follows on from Seminar on 22nd March)
Wednesday 28th March 2012 from 9.00am to 1.00pm
in Marino Conference Centre, Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Ave, Dublin 9
kindly sponsored by MIE
10.45am : Break
11.10am : Workshop
1.00pm : Close
THIS HIGHLY ENERGETIC AND INTERESTING WORKSHOP WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:-
COURSE OBJECTIVES: BY THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP DELEGATES WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Understand the important factors of your presence online
2. Understand the importance of social media and how it can enhance your online selling activities
3. To empower you to use social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter
4. To use social media sites to direct customers attention to your website
5. To empower you to make changes or to know what to ask for to improve your online marketing potential for your business via social media.
6. To understand Social media advertising and how to target specific demographics
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF TRAINER:
Noel Davidson is a certified Apple trainer, Apple product consultant and Social media expert.
Noel specialises in delivering IT and Communications solutions and he helps independent professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners to accelerate their profits using an integrated website/social marketing strategy, with particular focus on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Confirmation of attendance is required to secure your place as numbers are limited to 15. Payment must be made on or before the day by cheque, credit card or electronic payment. For further information please contact Orla Dawson on 01 – 7008861 or alternatively by e-mail at